Saturday, December 31, 2011

Bagratuni Family Lineage

  1. ♀ Bagratuni (Daughter of Ashot Msaker)
  2. * ♂ w Adarnase III (Arturos) ? (of Artani) b. 748 ? 760 d. 779
  3. ♂ w Adarnase IV Curopalate
  4. ♂ Alexander Bagratid (Tsarasanta) d. > 1604?
  5. ♂ Alexander Bagratid b. 1389 d. > 1442?
  6. ♂ w Ashot The Blind b. ~ 690 d. 761
  7. ♂ # Ashot Msaker (The Carnivore) b. ~ 760 d. 826
  8. ♂ w Ashot I Bagratuni b. ~ 820 d. 890
  9. ♂ Ashot I Bagratid
  10. ♂ w Ashot II Bagratuni b. ~ 890 d. 928
  11. ♂ Ashotan ? (Tsarasanta) d. 1561
  12. ♂ Athom ? (of Ossetia)
  13. * ♂ # Atrnerseh (Arturos) Bagratuni d. 779
  14. ♂ w Bagrat Curopalate b. 842
  15. ♂ # Bagrat I Bagratuni (of Mukhrani) b. 1487 d. 1540
  16. ♂ Bagrat I Bagratuni (of Taron and Sasun) d. 876
  17. ♂ w Bagrat II Bagratuni (of Iberia)
  18. ♂ # Bagrat III Bagratuni (of Georgia) b. 963 d. 7 May 1014
  19. ♂ # Bagrat IV Curopalate Bagratuni b. 1018? d. 1089
  20. ♂ w David I Curopalate d. 881
  21. ♂ # David IV Bagratuni (The Builder) b. 1073 d. 1125
  22. ♀ Dedeshmedi Bagratid (Tsarasanta) b. 1537 d. 1591
  23. ♂ # Elgabika (Helgu) Haftansson (Aydarsohn) (Salahbi) b. < 835?
  24. ♂ w Giorgi I (George) Bagratuni b. 998? d. 1027
  25. ♂ w Giorgi II Bagratuni d. 1112
  26. ♀ Guldapar Bagratuni (Tsarasanta) d. 1572?
  27. ♂ Jonathan Bagratidi (Tsarasanta) d. 1572?
  28. ♂ Jothan (Jotun) Bagratidi (Tsarasanta) d. 1572?
  29. ♀ # Ketevan ? (of Kakheti) b. 1565 d. 1624
  30. ♂ w Manuel I Bagratuni b. ~ 515
  31. ♀ # Maria Alanika
  32. ♂ w Sahak II Bagratuni b. ~ 430 d. 482
  33. ♂ w Sanpdiat I Bagratuni b. ~ 460 d. > 505?
  34. ♂ w Shahak I Bagratuni b. ~ 330 d. > 387?
  35. ♂ w Smbat The Confessor (Sparapet of Sper and Tayk) b. ~ 795 d. > 853?
  36. ♂ w Smbat Bagratuni b. ~ 855 d. 912
  37. ♂ w Smbat II Bagratuni b. ~ 310 d. > 374?
  38. ♂ w Smbat III Bagratuni b. ~ 360 d. > 420?
  39. ♂ w Smbat IV Bagratuni b. ~ 550 d. 616
  40. ♂ w Smbat VII Bagratuni (The Confessor) b. ~ 725 d. 25 April 775
  41. ♀ Smbatdokht Bagratuni (Daughter of Smbat Viii Bagratuni)
  42. ♀ Sofia
  43. ♂ w Sumbat I Bagratuni (of Iberia) b. 954 - 958 d. 958
  44. ♀ Theodora Bagratid (Tsarasanta) d. 1572?
  45. ♂ w Tiroç I Bagratuni b. ~ 395 d. 26 May 451
  46. ♂ w Varaz-Tiroç I Bagratuni b. ~ 490
  47. ♂ # Varaz-Tiroç II Bagratuni b. ~ 585 d. 645
  48. ♂ w Varaz-Tiroç III Bagratuni b. ~ 620 d. 670
  49. * ♂ Vasak Bagratuni
  50. ♂ Juansher (John) d. 807

No comments:

Post a Comment