Sunday, January 1, 2012

Royals

cent from medieval and ancient royal families is very possible and probable with almost all colonial families of European descent.  Please do not contact me if you intend to criticize or refute my pages.  There is no point as I am not trying to prove anything.  Our ancestors are listed here to be shared, enjoyed and appreciated by those reading these pages.  I have found more than 2000 royal or noble ancestor with more than 120 different lines to Charlemagne, "the father of Europe and the western world."


My 75th great-grandfather Ptolemy I Soter, Pharoah of Egypt
Ptolemy I Soter
Pharaoh & Satrap of Egypt
(d. 282 BC)
My 66th great-grandfather Tiberius Caesar Augustus
Tiberius Caesar Augustus
2nd Emperor of Rome
(42 BC - 37 AD)
My 63rd great-grandfather Saint James the Just, Brother of the Lord
St. James the Just
Brother of Jesus Christ
(d. 62 AD)
My 59th great-grandfather Constantine the Great
Constantine the Great
Emperor of the West
(272-337)


My 49th great-grandfather Clovis (Chlodowech or Chlodwig), King of Franks
Clovis (Chlodowech or Chlodwig)
King of the Franks
Traditional 1st King of France
(c. 466-511)
My 40th great-grandfather Charlemagne, Emperor of the West
Charlemagne (Carolus Magnus)
First Emperor of Holy Roman Empire
(724-814)
My 36th great-grandfather Alfred the Great, King of Wessex & England
Alfred (Ælfrēd) the Great
King of England
(849-899)
My 35th great-grandfather Árpád of Magyarország
Árpád of Magyarország
Founder of Hungary
(Asian Turko-Ugric origin)
(d. 907)



My 33rd great-grandmother Ольга Прекраса
St. Olga, Ruler of Kiev
(Ольга Прекраса)
(Pskov Varangian Rus origin)
(d. 969)
My 32nd great-grandfather Mieszko I of Poland
Mieszko I Piast
Duke of the Polans
Founder of the Piast Dynasty
(c. 935-992)
My 30st great-grandfather
Guillaume le Conquérant
William I "the Conqueror"
(Guillaume le Conquérant)
1st Norman King of England
(c. 1028-1087)

My 29th great-grandfather Afonso I of Portugal
Afonso I Henriques
1st King of Portugal
(1109-1185)



My 28th great-grandfather Friedrich III Barbarossa
Friedrich III Barbarossa
Holy Roman Emperor
(1122-1190)

My 24th great-grandfather King Edward I
Edward I "Longshanks"
King of England
(1239-1307)
My 22nd great-grandfather King Edward III
Edward III Plantagenet
King of England
(1312-1377)








No comments:

Post a Comment